The ultimate in distilling, the Turbo 500 is a must for anyone who wants to produce large quantities of extremely clean, pure, commercial alcohol
Perfect for beginners, no distilling experience required! The Turbo 500 allows you to collect an astonishing 95% of the possible alcohol from the wash. This comes out at an amazing 93% alcohol purity which beats every other still on the market. High quality alcohol made with the Turbo 500 can be used to make high quality, commercial grade, clear spirits such as Gin, White Rum and Vodka as well as any of the other spirits and liqueurs in the Still Spirits Essences range.
Designed and assembled in New Zealand, the Still Spirits Turbo 500 is the world’s most advanced fractionating column for home use. It includes stainless steel construction, faucet adaptor for ease of water flow adjustment, 25L boiler with 2000w integrated element, boil dry reset, thermal cut out fuse and waste discharge tap.
The inclusions of the pack are as follows:
- Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Condenser
- Still Spirits Dual Element Control Boiler 25L
- Classic 6 Yeast (Classic 6 is the “all rounder” with low fermentation odor and an operational air temperature range of 15°C-30°C)
- Turbo Carbon
- Turbo Clear
- 30L Plastic Fermenter (with tap, airlock, grommet & stick on thermometer)
- EZ Filter
- EZ Filter Carbon Cartridge
- 5L Measuring Jug/Collector
- 48cm Stirring Spoon
- Wash Hydrometer
- 0-100% Alcometer
- ECD Cold Water Detergent 25g
- No Rinse Steriliser 25g
- Distillers Conditioner (defoaming agent)
- Ceramic Boilers
- Water Flow Controller for Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor taps
- Garden Hose Adaptor
Please note: If you plan to attach the T500 condenser to the 25L boiler to make a still, you will need permission from the ATO. If you plan to use the still to make alcohol, you will need a license from the ATO.